Workflow Requests Thread

TLDR: If you would like to see a workflow for a use case, please drop it in the comments below :arrow_down: :pray:

Hi all! Workflows are coming to Julius. Workflows are an easy way to create and share reusable analysis and steps in Julius.

We are in the early days and you should expect workflows to evolve and change actively in the coming weeks.

You can find workflows for your use case by going to Julius AI | Your AI Data Analyst or Julius AI | Your AI Data Analyst

The ability to create and share your own workflows is coming soon.

If you would like to see a workflow for a use case, please drop it in the comments below :arrow_down: :pray:

1 Like

Hi, feeling to see this, What I understand with this feature is

1. Julius Workflow allows me to shorten the repetitive task, which we do daily
  2. We all know descriptive stat is a requisite for most of the data analyzing task. If i create such a workflow step by step for descriptive stat with an example of dataset and include in the w/flow, that would be useful for all of us.

What do you suggest?

1 Like

How can i use workflow in a dataset uploaded in julius please?

Hi Mahmed,
I think when you go into workflows some of them have an option to upload a dataset into it as a preliminary step.

1 Like

I had a very hard time getting my datasets cleaned and processed. Would be nice to have a flow for this.

1 Like

Totally! I would love to make a workflow for you that helps you clean your dataset. What kind of steps did you have to go through to get the dataset cleaned and ready to use? Also if you can share the chat link where you cleaned the dataset (feel free to send it to us directly at team@julius.ai), we’d be happy to make the workflow for you.

1 Like